All children deserve the right to dare to dream and achieve their true potential regardless of their abilities. But due to economic disparity and a prejudiced social attitude, many of them are not having equal access to education, health and an overall development.
But you can make a difference… Light up a life and be the cause of an innocent smile.
The ‘Sponsor a Dream’ programme will immensely help to reduce the gap between resources and requirements to mitigate this barrier aiming at equal rights and dignity and will bring a fresh dawn in their life.
Be part of it… Your effort will be able to touch their lives and help them shine bright.
How can you support?
You can sponsor a child with special need for minimum two years for regular rehabilitation service, medicines, education, assistive devices and /or sign language /Braille /life skill training etc. The yearly average cost to a child is INR 24000 (USD 400).
To cover this cost fully or partially, you can sponsor a child and can donate yearly
INR 6000 (USD 100)
INR 12000 (USD 200)
INR 24000 (USD 400)
You can donate your amount in cash, by cheque or through bank transfer and we will acknowledge your donation with a receipt.
When you sponsor a child with disability
- We will send you the details of the child with his /her picture and an Annual Progress Report including a full disclosure of how your donated money has been utilized.
- You will receive Tax Benefits under Section 80G of Income Tax Act.
- Most importantly, you will develop a meaningful relationship with the child and will get a chance to send him /her a letter or to visit the child.
- With your permission we will officially acknowledge your contribution in our Website /Blog / on Facebook page.
- You will forge a life-long relationship with us and will be invited in all our programmes /events.
Please feel free to send us an email or call us for more information about Sponsor a Dream programme. You can also visit us Monday to Saturday between 10 AM to 5 PM with a prior information.