Time is valuable…… VOLUNTEERING is invaluable…… Value your time……
People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
Regardless of the motivation, what matters is your meaningful contribution to bring a positive change in the society. Remember, when someone donates a handful of time the difference made is tremendous and donating time has more significance than donating money.
How does Volunteering help?
Are you eligible to volunteer with SANCHAR?
- It gives you immense pleasure and satisfaction.
- You may gain professional experience and you can test out a career.
- It provides you an opportunity to make network with like- minded people from diverse backgrounds having a common goal.
- You will get a chance to teach your skills to others.
- It promotes personal growth and self esteem.
- You may discover your hidden talents.
- You will get a chance to execute your civic responsibility and to give something back to society.
How can you register yourself as a volunteer?
- You are above 18 years of age
- You can devote at least 8 hours per month.
- You have a specific skill that might help the organisation (applicable for few cases)
- You have passion, positivity and realistic commitment towards volunteering
- You believe in equal rights
It’s very simple! If you are interested to volunteer, click here
to download the Registration Form. Once you fill and send the form tosanchara[email protected],
our team will get back to you within a week through e-mail or over phone.
How can you support?
If you are selected as a volunteer, you will be assigned a job that you are interested in. The assignment will be based on your skills and the span of time that you can devote. Depending on the nature of job, you can also volunteer from home. So if you are not based in Kolkata, no worries!!
No matter how busy we are, most of us can contribute at least one day /8 hours per month. For SANCHAR every small contribution counts and makes a difference.
What will you receive?
Please feel free to send us an email or call us for more information. You can also visit us Monday to Saturday between 10 AM to 5 PM with a prior information.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of your assignment.
- With your permission your contribution will be officially acknowledged in our Website /Blog / on Facebook page.
- You will become a friend of us and will be invited in all our programmes /events.
Today, Volunteering is no more considered a choice, but a responsibility. So do VOLUNTEER at least once in your life.